Thursday, November 22, 2007

Wedding Photos

The long awaited wedding photos are finally on Flickr. Six months after the wedding, we have picked out the photos of which we'd like prints, and have ordered them from the photographer. It was a big job to pick out just a few from so many. Maybe in a few more years we'll actually get a wedding album put together. Maybe I should go buy a wedding album as some sort of start towards that.

Anyway, here they are! These are a few of our favorites, but to see the whole batch, click here. I suggest using the "view slide show" option in the upper right if you want to view all of them.

This seems to be the best view of the infamous bunny stole.
Thank you to everyone who was able to come share our wedding day with us, especially folks who had to travel or rearrange their schedules to be there. We both really appreciated it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great! Love your photos; thank you for posting them! I hope you guys survived the T-rex foilage!

Anonymous said...

It was one of the loveliest weddings I have ever attended...and I just loved all the gorgeous home made touches...like the origami flowers and bunnies ( I stole one off of my table!) and your own lovely "bunny stole." And could Chris look any more handsome in his authentic retro suit?!?

Thanks for a letting me share in your lovely day. I hope you're getting some good use out of those matching work aprons..one of the more bizarre wedddings gifts I have purchased! lol

Lock Wench